DESIGNING AND CONSULTATION
Step 1: Questionnaire
Our questionnaire is well thought and exhaustive. Our questions will make you think of finer aspects generally
ignored otherwise until later. This saves time mutually
Step 2: Design Objectives
A set of guidelines we arrive based on the thorough analysis of your requirements. This will be a sacred
document for us to kick start the design process.
Step 3: Detailed Site Measurements
Detailed Site Measurements of every room to inches result in better utilization of spatial opportunities. Helps
maintain consistency and precision while carpentering.
Step 4: Furniture Layout Options
The product of internal brainstorming over the multiple options available in configuring the furniture layout. This
helps utilize the space efficiently.
Step 5: Mood Boards
Interior Design is very subjective. We seek your preferences of design style with a visual questionnaire containing
images from different design styles, carefully chosen for the project. This helps streamline the choices.
Step 6: Design Sketches
Creative sketching allows us the freedom to think loud and come up with a truly unique innovative design
solution. The space will start taking shape from here.
Step 7: 3D Views
We visualize each room / each space / each surface from all angles. This meticulous process helps our clients
come up with their evolved ideas and make informed decisions before actual spending.
Step 8: Detail Design
All of us are unique and have unique requirements when it comes to our personal furniture, be it wardrobes or
kitchen units or study tables. We make sure the furniture works for you.
Step 9: Electrical, Plumbing, HVAC Design
Now that the design part is over, we start engineering the space to facilitate all electrical, plumbing and AC
requirements. We ensure the stabilizers are not visible, outdoors is tucked and drains are placed well.
Step 10: Detail Drawings
The designs of furniture and elements we work on are to be custom made. We furnish detailed drawing of these
for the contractor to execute without hassles.
Step 11: Material Schedule
A detailed list of materials and quantity of it required , alongside material properties such as color, texture, type
etc. to help keep in track for the benefit of contractors and clients as well.
Step 12: Detailed BOQ
The Bill of Quantity ensures that Materials in each scope of execution is quantified and given to the contractor
for him to quote item wise. This helps you to have a control over the materials / resources and thus removes the
discrepancies caused due to approximations.
EXECUTION OF SITE
Step 13: Rate Comparison
The quotes received from different contractors by floating the BOQ helps conclude on the best prices before
finalizing. You can compare quotations from your choice of contractors vs our recommendations as well.
Step 14: Regular Site Visits
Visits to site help us achieve better, what we had visualized on the drawing table. Also helps to keep a check on
the execution quality and timelines.
Step 15: Shopping Visits
Loose Furniture, Decor, Artifacts, Upholstery, Decorative Lighting and other finer items that go into the interiors
are to be procured from the market. We help you choose the best.
Step 16: Snag Lists
Upon near completion of all works by the contractor, we list down the snags and pending finishes which needs to
be completed before requesting the final payment.
Step 17: Handover
The final handover of project to you after all interior works are completed duly as per our design and standards.
We always expect a testimonial for the services rendered.
PROFESSIONAL PRESENTATION TO BE SUBMITTED AS A FINAL PROJECT TO CLIENT BEFORE SITE EXECUTION
- Site measurements visit.- includes all existing fit-out measurements at site – drainage, water supply, gas piping, chimney, washing machine, and firefighting pipes, dryer exhaust piping, dishwasher, water purifier and geyser
- ELABORATE DESIGN DISCUSSION MEETINGS to understand requisites and pass material samples at client’s residence, market or office
- Rest discussion on what’s app, email, team viewer, any desk(screen sharing software) and phone calls
- EXTERNAL AND INTERNAL WORKING DRAWINGS (plans and elevations wherever applicable) of
- CIVIL LAYOUT – existing and new
- ELECTRICAL wiring and LIGHTING layout with SWITCH BOARD plan
- FALSE CEILING design with working drawing
- FURNITURE drawings
- PLUMBING layouts for drainage, water supply,washing machine,dishwasher,water purifier and geyser
- Gas piping, chimney piping, and dryer exhaust piping layouts etc
- FABRICATION drawings of aluminium windows, UPVC windows, MS grills and SS and brass items used in furniture
- AC and CCTV layouts
- PAINTING and stone & wood POLISH jobs
- For all the above said drawings we will be providing MATERIAL CHART with bill of materials with brand, catalog code or brochure details or sample swatch as per client’s budget.
- PREFERRED SUPPLIER to purchase each material With TRADE DISCOUNT with material detail.
- Costing sheets
- 3D views